Easiest Way to Make Perfect Slap Dash Mango Chicken - My Take

Slap Dash Mango Chicken - My Take.

Slap Dash Mango Chicken - My Take

Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, slap dash mango chicken - my take. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Slap Dash Mango Chicken - My Take is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Slap Dash Mango Chicken - My Take is something which I've loved my whole life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have slap dash mango chicken - my take using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Slap Dash Mango Chicken - My Take:

  1. {Get of boneless skinless chicken breast.
  2. {Make ready of onion coarsely chopped.
  3. {Take of red bell pepper , cut into chunks.
  4. {Prepare of green bell pepper , cut into chunks.
  5. {Prepare of yellow capsicum , cut into chunks.
  6. {Make ready of tomato , cut into chunks.
  7. {Make ready of mango ripe , cut into chunks.
  8. {Take of Thai Red curry Paste.
  9. {Get of rice wine vinegar.
  10. {Take of black bean paste.
  11. {Take of honey.
  12. {Take of Black pepper , coarsely ground.
  13. {Get of cornstarch.
  14. {Get of vegetable oil.

Steps to make Slap Dash Mango Chicken - My Take:

  1. Wash the chicken and chop it into bite-size pieces.
  2. Marinade it with half the amount of Thai Red curry Paste, rice wine vinegar, black bean paste,and honey but add all the pepper.
  3. I left it overnight in the refrigerator but you can marinate it for as little as 10 minutes.
  4. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok and saute the onion and peppers till nicely glazed - something like a couple of minutes at most. Take them out with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
  5. Heat the other spoon of oil in the same wok and toss the chicken around for a minute.
  6. Add the mango and toss around for another minute.
  7. Add the remainder of the marinade sauces, including honey. And the cornflour, mixed into a paste with a little water. Mix well.
  8. Cover and cook for a couple of minutes on a low to medium flame.
  9. Add the sauteed vegetables and toss for another minute.
  10. Add the tomato and mix well, taking care not to break the vegetables or chicken.
  11. Serve with hot fragrant white rice - I used Mini Mogra Basmati Rice.

So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food slap dash mango chicken - my take recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url