Recipe of Quick Easy parm encrusted chicken breast

Easy parm encrusted chicken breast.

Easy parm encrusted chicken breast

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy parm encrusted chicken breast. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Easy parm encrusted chicken breast is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Easy parm encrusted chicken breast is something which I have loved my entire life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easy parm encrusted chicken breast using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Easy parm encrusted chicken breast:

  1. {Make ready 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
  2. {Take 3-4 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
  3. {Prepare 1/4-1/3 cup of parmesan cheese.

Steps to make Easy parm encrusted chicken breast:

  1. First, I never measure my ingredients......
  2. Coat chicken with mayo.
  3. Then coat with parm.
  4. Place in uncovered baking dish in preheated oven at 375 degrees for 40 minutes.(pat extra cheese on top of breasts) I usually let it rest for 5 minutes..
  5. You will have to judge baking time if you have smaller breasts. Enjoy..

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy parm encrusted chicken breast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url